Customer Relations Representative
Your function at ExpatRide will be to communicate with and care for our customers effectively. The goal is to start them with one or more of our global program services. We work in a fast-paced environment. Two days are rarely the same.
Keep our database updated and timely coordinate with your team members regarding all aspects of the team’s mutual areas of responsibility.
We will teach you how to handle all aspects of introducing customers to our programs, answer their questions and overcome any hurdles they present. You will learn how to use the available tools to do your job.
Most communication with customers will be via email. You will manage incoming calls, our chat feature, and assigned projects during your shifts. Being able to multi-task is a must.
You earn your salary by delivering top-quality, efficient, and friendly customer service to our partners, customers, and team members.
Hours: Full-time 40 hours or Part-time 30 hours, Monday through Friday
Work arrangement: Independent Contractor (nezávislý dodavatel)
Workplace: Agathis Business Centre, Opletalova 55, Praha 1 110 00, Czech Republic
Position in the organization: You will report to the Operations Director in our Florida office.
What we expect from you:
- Effectively communicate with and care for our customers
- Keep our CRM up to date
- Adhoc partner projects
- Create quotes and proposals for clients
- Customer support via phone
- 2-3 years experience in customer interaction, preferably from the Global Mobility industry
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision and can problem-solve
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- A need for and experience in creating process improvements
- Have analytical abilities, team working capabilities, and be results-oriented
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Pay according to qualifications
- Independent Contractor position
- Great team spirit and wonderful colleagues
- A flexible job with a lot of authority for you to make a difference and grow with ExpatRide
If you are interested, please email COO Kristina Kihlberg at [email protected]