Leasing / finance program available throughout the U.S.7 to 9 days from application approval to deliveryFinance period from 12 to 60 monthsMinimum finance amount is $12,000New and used carsCar maintenance program availableInsurance assistanceNo U.S. driver's license needed*Start builing your important U.S. credit score; Your financial obligation will be reported to the U.S. credit bureaus
Find the car on your own
If you prefer to locate and negotiate a car on your own, you can do that at any dealership nationwide.
Just contact us with the details on the car and dealership contact information, and we will assist you with financing.
What it takes and costs
The following information is required to apply:
Completed finance applicationCopy of passport with photo and visa stampCopy of valid driver's licenseLetter of employment stating salary, term and allowances
Financial Terms & Conditions
Interest rate is between 4.75% to 6.50% and is subject to individual credit reviewDown payment required on all agreements, subject to credit review
Payment due at delivery consists of:Registration fee and taxesLease inception fee $995 (per vehicle)Pro rated portion of current month's monthly paymentFirst full month lease/finance payment
How to apply & terms
Personal Car Shopper Service
We can search for your vehicle according to your wishes, needs and budget (new or used). We will locate and negotiate pricing for you with a dealer close to your location. We can, in most cases, get better pricing, as we are working with one of the largest buyers of vehicles in the U.S.
Order a new vehicle customized directly from the factory. This will give you a larger discount on the car. Note: the waiting period can be 3 to 6 months.
* Note: some states will require a local driver's license.
1. Open Ended Equity Lease program – Tailored for expats: Technically a bank loan with a residual value gives you the best and most flexible financing solution. The “Open Ended Equity Lease” provides the flexibility of a bank loan and the low monthly payments of a lease. Early termination is possible and there are no wear and tear penalties. This flexible lease option is usually only available to businesses. You are responsible for the un-depreciated amount, called the reduced book value (RBV), when the lease term ends or if you exit the lease early. If our partner sells the vehicle for more than the RBV at the end of the lease, you get to keep the difference. If we sell the vehicle for less, you pay the difference.
2. The Closed End Lease: Function the way many customers perceive all leases to function: You are restricted to a specific mileage and are charged a fee for every mile over the contracted limit. You are also responsible for any abnormal wear and tear, such as broken, dented, or damaged items. Also, you are responsible for a cancellation fee if you have to break the lease early. This option is not ideal for expats.
* Important question to ask before deciding for a “Closed End Lease” is “How much will it cost me to break the lease at any time during the lease term?”.
3. Cash Purchase Program (Prepaid Lease): With ExpatRide’s Cash Purchase Program you are technically buying cash, but gaining four major benefits you will not get with a regular cash purchase: Personal Car Shopper service, only pay for part of the car, build a U.S. credit score and assistance with selling the car.
4. Traditional purchase finance (Similar to a regular bank loan): Allows you to take ownership of the vehicle at the end of the term.
We offer four financing options - We will assist you in choosing the right one for you